- Facilities for the Wolaitta Public Library
- Bio-Diversity Farmland Training Centre
- LIQA Secondary School for Talents - Safe sleeping in Dormitories and Sponsorship Program
- Solar Panel for Offa Primary School (finalized in 2017)
- Cementing Floors at Offa Primary School (finalized in 2017)
- Learning Centre Project DEDA School (taken over by Stg Dessi)
- See Overview 22 years of ISOB Activities
ISOB Foundation's basic mission and goals in South Ethiopia
3. Improving school facilities, health and education. 4. Sponsoring Young Talents - Importance of Girls' Education
Wolaitta Development Association (WODA) is an indigenous NGO. They are a membership-based organisation established in the 1950's. They work on a variety of integrated development programs in Wolaitta zone. Read more at their website: http://wolaittada.org/
Since 2001 ISOB Foundation is co-operating with WODA in good harmony. It is our most trustful partner in the Wolayta zone, SNNPRS.
Wolaitta is a province in SNNPR (Southern Nations, Nationalities, and Peoples' Region), one of 9 regional states in Ethiopia. Read more about SNNPR:
Wolaitta Traditional Design.