- Facilities for the Wolaitta Public Library
- Bio-Diversity Farmland Training Centre
- LIQA Secondary School for Talents - Safe sleeping in Dormitories and Sponsorship Program
- Solar Panel for Offa Primary School (finalized in 2017)
- Cementing Floors at Offa Primary School (finalized in 2017)
- Learning Centre Project DEDA School (taken over by Stg Dessi)
See Overview 22 years of ISOB Activities
ISOB Foundation's basic mission and goals in South Ethiopia
3. Improving school facilities, health and education. 4. Sponsoring Young Talents - Importance of Girls' Education
Wolaitta Development Association (WODA) is an indigenous NGO. They are a membership-based organisation established in the 1950's. They work on a variety of integrated development programs in Wolaitta zone. Read more at their website: http://wolaittada.org/
Since 2001 ISOB Foundation is co-operating with WODA in good harmony. It is our most trustful partner in the Wolayta zone, SNNPRS.
Wolaitta is a province in SNNPR (Southern Nations, Nationalities, and Peoples' Region), one of 9 regional states in Ethiopia. Read more about SNNPR:
Wolaitta Traditional Design.